Jorge Mora Solano
Actualizado hace 1 año
Jorge Mora Solano
Home Address: Los Ángeles, Cartago
Mobile Phone: 8525-72-09
ID Number: 3-0369-0568
To work as an English teacher for a progressive educational institution, in a highly motivating and challenging environment which provides the best opportunities for growth.
Ø Work Experience
Ø Sykes Latin America -Transactions Support Center – January 2018 – July 2018
· Gave support to Capital One Bank’s customers, particularly in disputes transactions.
Ø Escuela Laboratorio Bilingüe
· English and Science Teacher – February 2016 – January 2018
· Taught first, second, third, fourth, fifth and sixth grade students.
· Met with parents on a regular basis to report on students’ progress.
· Worked on an individual basis with students with special needs.
· Gave students support during the Home -Two - period.
· Taught the extra-curricular cooking club.
· Taught the extra-curricular drama club. Organized plays for civic events during the school year.
· Incorporated learning activities even during play time.
· Worked as an advisor teacher as well.
Ø Centro Metropolitano de Idiomas Costa Rica, Cartago (Esc. Juan Vázquez de Coronado).
· English Teacher – September 2016 – May 2018
Taught conversational English on Saturdays to children, teenagers and adults.
Ø Academia Mate Fácil, Costa Rica, Cartago.
· English Teacher – January 2016 – November 2017
Taught English to young adults for the “Bachillerato por Madurez program”.
Ø Instituto Latinoamericano de Idiomas Costa Rica, San José.
· English Teacher – 2015
Taught conversational English to beginners, intermediate and advanced students.
Ø Instituto Idiomas Costa Rica, San José.
· English Teacher – 2014 / 2015
· Worked as a part time teacher. Taught conversational English to beginners and intermediate students.
· Administered placement tests and involved students participating in English language workshops.
Ø Universidad Americana (UAM)
Currently concluding my bachelor degree in English Language Teaching.
Ø Universidad Americana
Certification in English Language Teaching Proficiency.
Ø Instituto Nacional de Aprendizaje (INA)
Certifications and Workshops
Ø Centro Cultural Costarricense Norteamericano
- PD TALK Session 2018 ( National Conference For Teachers Of English ), Curious Classroom: Critical Thinking Fight Fake News and Empower 21st Century Learners.
- Took the TOEIC test in September 2014 for MEP teachers: C1 speaking skills and B2 in reading and grammar skills.
Ø Instituto Santa Lucia
- Conversational English. 1998 – 2000
Ø Colegio Universitario de Cartago
- Took a one-year workshop in drama. 1999
Ø Critical thinking
Ø Effective classroom management
Ø Multi tasker
Ø Hard-working teacher
Ø Microsoft Word
Available upon request.