Actualizado hace 1 año
St. Augustine Preparatory School, Managua, Nicaragua
Class of 2019
· I worked in the factory. I had to assemble the curtains and produce the final product. Throughout the process I produce more than 20,000 dollars each month for the company.
· Innovated on a new product making tablemats from curtains, which generated $700 in revenue for one month.
· I was in charge of marketing. I had to attract clients online to boost the incomes. I administrate the Facebook page. My goal was to reach 5 new costumers per month.
· Throughout the month I was able to reach 10 new costumer, producing more than 5,000 thousand dollars per month for the company.
· I worked for Technological companies on expanding their contact intelligence helping them to market their products to their white space.
· I worked submitting all the invoices of the expenses of agriculture. Created a database on excel to keep track of the year expenses of the company.
· Organized more than 50,000 dollars bills in a database for the company to know each of their expenses and how to maximize their income.
Retail and repair cellphones
· I buy cell phones that are in bad conditions so I can fix them and resell them for a better price. I also fix my clients’ cell phones.
· In the business I also include the import of cellphones parts such as display and sell them in local business. Throughout several years I have sell over 200 cellphones producing more than 5,000 dollars.
· I dedicate myself to the fattening of pigs. My work is to get the pigs to a certain weight in 6 months so I can sell them in the local market.
· Recently I sold six pigs in the market generating incomes. Each pig was sell in 100 dollars generating an income of near 450 dollars. This business gave me experience for feature pig breeding and help me to keep track of mine expenses.
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Software: Advanced level in Microsoft, office programs,
- Windows movie maker, acrobat.